CBD Farmer - Staking Pool Model
The staking pool model below reflects the potential return and typical pool financing the model will provide to farmers.
Staking is a way of earning rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies.
When community members and token holders stake Greenheart CBD tokens, the tokens are essentially put to work on a real farm - earning the community passive income through APY and simultaneously supporting farmers by providing them with needed technology, development and expertise.
CBD Farmer Staking Pool
- Community staking pool: - circa $50,000 - $250,000 USD
- Typical Duration 1 - 3+ years
- Typical APY - TBD
A farmer’s income in the developing world: -
- Existing Cash Crop farming - $1,500 per annum income
- Return from an acre of CBD cultivation - $2,500 per crop cycle
A typical farmer’s income from growing CBD: -
- Value of crop per acre - $2,500 USD
- A typical acre of production would cultivate 200kg of dried flower @ 5% CBD
- Using AI and Drone technology will increase production levels by up to 500%
Total Farmer Income per acre - $2,500 per crop cycle
1, 2 - Assumption: Farmer growth financial model based on 80% of Greenheart CBD’s typical production return.
A planned profit share (45%) of consumer net sales will also be implemented for qualifying CBD producers.
Farmers moving to CBD production can potentially enjoy a substantial increase in their standard of living, a positive impact on their family’s welfare, an industry wide reduction in poverty and a more sustainable form of long-term farming.
Furthermore, CBD production and increased income growth is consistent with the long-term objectives of many governments, promoting a shift to sustainable environmentally farming that increases agricultural incomes